Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Score at Marshalls!!!

Stopped by Marshalls in hopes to score some cute decoration items for a reasonable price....everyone knows that shopping at these types of stores, it's either a hit or miss. Majority of the times, I walk away with nothing but my money in my pocket (maybe that's a good thing lol). This is because I always happen to show up to the store a couple weeks after they receive their delivery...which means all the good items are no where to be found. Luckily for me I scored two very cute items :)


First item: I grabbed an older looking rustic frame....ON SALE for $3.00
I actually like the picture inside the frame...to keep or not to keep?

      

Second item: I scored this unique bird cage pin-board (pins included) that I could use to pin random items on ;)
This only cost me $14.99....
Not too bad for a large not only cute decoration, but also one that might come in handy! (Me and my random notes to hang)

I'm loving the rustic look <3 The pins are even worn out!!

Very cute detail..everyone who knows me..know I love birds!

I'm hoping you all find cute items on your adventures in Marshalls ;)

Please share any cute decorations you scored..would love to hear about them!


xoxo Britt




No comments:

Post a Comment